Meine AR-Crads: 6
Meine Wii Spiele: 14
EShop Games: 65
Wii-U: 5
NID: F_Trunks_Briefs
Letztes Spiel: Pokémon X/Y
ACNL-Traumadresse: 6200-2180-0378
Nintendo-Online hat geschrieben:

In weniger als einem Monat, genau am 23. August 2013, erscheint The Wonderful 101 für die Wii U. Hinter dem Cartoon-Look des Spiels verbirgt sich knallharte Dauertaction aus dem Hause Platinum Games. Da Nintendo das Spiel exklusiv für die Wii U veröffentlicht, handelt es sich zugleich um eine neue Nintendo-IP. In Japan ist nun die ans Netz gegangen.

Neben einem Einblick in den Stil des Spiels (allerdings auf Japanisch) kann man sich auf der Homepage ein Musikstück aus dem Spiel anhören, das direkt aus der Feder des Bayonetta-Komponisten Masami Ueda stammt.

Wie aus der Homepage hervorgeht, wurde die Welt in The Wonderful 101 40 Jahre vor den Spielereignissen von Aliens angegriffen, den Geathjerks. Außerdem wird das Spiel einen Mehrspielermodus für bis zu fünf Personen bieten, leider aber nur lokal.

Auf der Homepage wurden außerdem einige neue Artworks und Screenshots zu The Wonderful 101 veröffentlicht, die ein Mitglied des NeoGAF-Forums bereits extrahiert hat. Betrachtet die Bilder in der Galerie unterhalb dieser Zeilen!

Hideki Kamiya, der Schöpfer von Spielen wie Bayonetta, Viewtiful Joe, Devil May Cry oder Ōkami, ist der Director von The Wonderful 101. Auf der Homepage von Platinum Games hat er ein (japanisches) Statement zum Spiel veröffentlicht, das ein NeoGAFler bereits übersetzt hat. Kamiya, auf Twitter für seine deutlichen Worte bekannt, erklärt darin das Prinzip seines Spiels:
Zitat:
Long time no see, everyone. I am the director of 'The Wonderful 101', Mr. Hideki Kamiya.
It has been a long time now since I directed Bayonetta, and in the interim, I aimed to be called the 'Twitter Master', but the time has come at last to send out my new game to the world, and it seems I will be able to return to my true work as a 'Game Designer'.

I think that most people do not understand what type of game this is, even though the release of the all new game 'The Wonderful 101' has come very close. At this point I believe that either, people know it's a game where you walk around as many different characters at once, believe it is a game where a dog is the main character*, or have not heard of the title at all.

And that's ok!

Why don't you learn about the game with me, via this blog, as I provide you with information on 'The Wonderful 101'?

To put it simply, this game isone where you become a hero and defeat bad guys: a simple and pure battle/action game. You do not need to think about it too hard. However, there's a few...a lot more protagonists in this game than a usual one, is all.
The title, 'The Wonderful 101', shows the number of heroes in the game. The extra '1' on the '100' is born from a desire for you all at home, outside the TV, to become heroes too. 'Moving about with all this heroes - what sort of game is this?' you might be wondering. I would like to introduce a little bit for you in the coming weeks.

...On that note, I shall end my welcome message here. From the next blog post, I will mix in videos as I introduce various aspects of the game. Not just the action, but also lots of information on the characters and the story, so please look forward to it.

Finally, in preparation for the next post, everyone, Unite Up!

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 26.07.2013, 05:54 

Alle Zeiten sind UTC