Meine AR-Crads: 6
Meine Wii Spiele: 14
EShop Games: 65
Wii-U: 5
NID: F_Trunks_Briefs
Letztes Spiel: Pokémon X/Y
ACNL-Traumadresse: 6200-2180-0378
Nintendo-Online hat geschrieben:

Julien Merceron von Square Enix betonte kürzlich in einem Interview Nintendos Bedeutung als Vielfaltenbringer in der Videospielindustrie. Nintendo sei der direkten Konkurrenz mit Sony und Microsoft aus den Weg gegangen, indem man sich statt Grafik auf qualitativ hochwertiges und innovatives Gameplay konzentriert habe. Somit verfolge man einen anderen Weg, solche Probleme zu lösen, als die Konkurrenz.
Zitat:
If you look at the recent Nintendo platforms, the DS, 3DS and the Wii, it seems like they are trying to avoid aligning too much with Sony's and Microsoft's strategies. They are trying to take a different path, a different perspective on things. The type of entertainment they provide focuses not so much on graphics or immersion, but more on high-quality and innovative gameplay. They try to be different, they try to find a different market and they try to solve problems that they perceive as being the most important to solve today. So yeah, Microsoft and Sony are trying to solve different sets of problems. Their focus from a consumer perspective is completely different.

Die Wii U werde, so Merceron, neue Möglichkeiten in die Videospielindustrie bringen. Während es sicher genug Kunden gibt, die darin interessiert sind, werden andere wiederum von cinematisch anmutenden Produktionen beeindruckt.
Zitat:
I strongly believe that the Wii U is going to provide new ways of interacting with games and there is definitely a community out there that is interested in that. Now there will definitely be another community that won't be too interested in this, and will be interested more in Hollywood blockbuster type of games with cinematic gameplay experiences.

Letztlich bieten die einzelnen Videospielhersteller mit ihren Konsolen, aber auch durch iOS- und Webspiele allesamt größere Vielfalt in die Videospielindustrie. Somit habe es der heutige Konsument extrem gut, meinte Merceron. Da er meint, Casual-Spieler würden irgendwann zur ernster zu nehmenden Kunden werden, würden Nintendo, aber auch Apple aktiv zur Öffnung des Marktes beitragen. Dadurch profitierten, so Merceron, auch Sony und Microsoft. Von diesen hoffe er, dass sie mit ihren neuen Konsolen ebenfalls neue Wege einschlagen werden, damit die Vielfalt für Spieler noch weiter gesteigert werden könne.
Zitat:
So really I think that if I take a step back on this, I think it is one of the best times for consumers. Today, you can play on iOS, the web, the 360, PS3, Wii, Vita and so many other platforms. Because of the differences, they get a wide variety of experiences. I think it has probably never been as great as today to be a video game player and Nintendo is helping to bring this variety. We saw on the Wii that they helped broaden the market and it benefits everyone. iOS is helping to broaden that market as well. Maybe in five or six years these players will be hardcore players. I would say that all the work Apple and Nintendo are doing today to broaden the market will be one day beneficial to Sony and Microsoft. I hope the new platforms that Sony and Microsoft are making will choose different directions to offer even more variety and diversity for gamers.

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 11.07.2012, 06:32 

Alle Zeiten sind UTC